1. How would I know which treatment is right for me?
It is better to talk to health care provider to discuss whether or not treatment is appropriate for a particular condition.
2. What is the difference between low level laser therapies with other forms of treatments?
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is form of energy healing focusing on transmitting energy of photons through photoreceptors to mitochondria in the cell, accelerating recovery process.
3. How does the treatment feel like?
There is no specific sensation during the treatment.
4. How long does the treatment process usually take?
Usually treatment lasts 30-40 minutes depending on the condition, can be longer.
5. How many treatment sessions would it usually take for the entire process?
It is dependent on the initial condition, but usually after 1-2 treatments patient sees positive dynamics in pain conditions.
6. How long before I could see the healing effect for my pain?
This depends on many factors, it is impossible to predict, but patients know when healing is taking place, so this is decided in individual basis.
7. Would the result last? Or there is like that the pain will come back after the treatment?
If the course of the treatment is performed fully, usually pain goes away for good, although it is advisable to do maintenance treatment at least once a month to solidify results for 3-4 months.
8. Can the treatments be combined?
Yes, absolutely as needed. This is why we have multidisciplinary clinic which allows us to achieve better results when modalities are combined when necessary.
9. Are these treatments covered by the medical insurance?
As far as we know, only osteopathy and acupuncture are covered by insurance. But other modalities may be not. Patients are advised to contact their insurance provider before the commencement of the treatments.
10. Are there any medications that I have to take after the treatments?
We don’t work in the logic of conventional medicine and don’t give medical advice. We provide advice based on the theories and practical expertise of holistic medicine, where human body and mind are considered as a whole.
11. Are these treatment modalities applicable to all ages?
These treatments are applicable to all patients regardless of age.
12. How much does each of the service cost?
The average cost for 40-60 mins treatment will be $100 (for LLLT, Moxibustion, Oxygen Therapy, Acupuncture. Herbal remedies will be sold at label prices and can vary.